The Institute announces the roll-out of the following two Certificate Programmes:
1. Parliamentary Institutions and Procedures
2. Constitutional Law
Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a university recognized by UGC. Preference will be given to those holding L.L.B. degree or having studied Political Science/Public Administration/Public Policy as one of the main subjects in graduation.
How to Apply
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the Institute Website or may be obtained from the Institute.
- Duly filled-in applications may be submitted in the Institute or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duly filled-in applications will be received between Sept 24, 2016 and Oct 04, 2016 only.
Schedule of Classes
Classes will commence from October 08, 2016 and will be held in the Institute's premises during weekends.
Applicants will have to deposit Programme fee of Rs.4000/-# (Non-Refundable) at the time of admission.
- Fee can be paid in cash at the Institute / through cheque drawn in favour of 'Institute of Constitutional and Parliamentary Studies'/ through NEFT transfer.
For further details/ queries, dial 011-23716038 or mail at email@example.com
Since seats are limited, admission will be on 'First Come First Serve' basis.
Director, ICPS and
Joint Secretary, Lok Sabha Secretariat